ICSNN 2018 will give two awards during its venue.
- The Superlattices, Nanostructures and Nanodevices (SNN)-Young Scientist award (US$1,500)
This award will recognize a young scientist (less than 40 year old, i.e., those born after December 31, 1978) for his/her work in the scientific areas covered by the conference. Nominations for SNN-Young Scientist award should include:
- up to two pages of research accomplishments,
- a two page CV with relevant references and date of birth,
- two letters of reference from distinguished scientists in the field.
All the nomination documents should be sent in PDF files to Prof. J.P. Leburton before March 31, 2018.
- Two student poster awards (2 x US$500)
These awards will be given to two students presenting an outstanding poster during the conference.
The awards will be presented during the banquet, and will require the presence of the recipients.